Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NEW Natural Hair Line From Pantene



Pantene has released two new lines for African American hair: Truly Relaxed and Truly Natural. Since my hair is natural, I decided to pick up two of the four products offered. I chose the Pantene Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner and the Pantene Truly Natural Hair Defining Curls Styling Custard.


Both products are designed to help manage natural hair while controlling frizz and adding moisture, shine, and softness. I purchased and tried both products Tuesday night. The conditioner and custard retailed for $4.99 each from my local Target. The products left my naturally curly hair soft and smelling GREAT! I think the custard especially smells good! I did notice that the custard dries on the hair like a gel and caused my hair to feel dry. Although this may be normal for most custards, I've never used one before so I was suprised. I think knowing this I'll use the custard on my wet hair only. I really like the fact Pantene now has a separate lines for natural and relaxed hair instead of a combined line like they used to have. I am looking forward to also purchasing more products from this line especially the Pantene Shine Serum with Argan Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment