Thursday, September 26, 2013

Bedtime Favorite!


I found a new love in this Vaseline body gel oil because it smells really good, the consistency is very thick and mainly for the fact it moisturizes long term! I have been loving putting this on once out the shower and it leaves my body feeling hydrated long after it's soaked in. Usually I use baby oil or cocoa butter when I get out the shower but I find with the baby oil that my skin absorbs the oil extremely fast then my skin is dry within the next hour and the cocoa butter is pretty good but it's the same thing with my skin absorbing the cocoa butter then my skin being dry soon after. I have used lotion but I find if I put it on the night before when I wake up I'm sticky and it leaves my body feeling clammy. This item is comparable to the Johnson Johnson Baby Oil Gel that normally retails between $3 and $4. I purchased this Vaseline body gel oil from my local Target for $5.34 (before tax) but they have a dupe from the Target brand Up + Up for $3.74 (before tax) that I'm sure works just as good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment