Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Suave To The Rescue



In a recent trip to Target I was looking for a new shampoo and new conditioner when I came across Suave Professionals line. I remembered that Suave had redesigned their formula of hair products to be equivalent to more high end brands so I decided to try some for myself. The kind I got is Suave Professionals Natural Line Almond + Shea Butter Moisturizing for Dry Damaged Hair. On the bottle it reads: Salon Proven to work as well as Aveda Moisturizing products. I think this shampoo and conditioner worked fairly well on my hair. I have curly course hair that gets dry very easily so I look for lightweight formulas in all hair products that don't weigh my curls down and Suave did just that! Normally a bottle of store bought shampoo cost between $2.99 & can go up as high as $12.99 or even higher if salon products are sold in department stores but I bought both of these products from my local Target in a set for a total of $3.89 (before tax). I am satisfied with Suave's improved line of hair products and look forward to purchasing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment