Thursday, October 24, 2013

John Frieda Wavy Curls



In a recent trip to my local Target I picked up the John Frieda Wavy Curls Iron. It's a 1 1/2 inch curling wand that features 30 second instant heat, the barrel is titanium ceramic coated, and the temperature reaches 400 F/205 C. I already have a 1 inch curling wand and I wanted a bigger wand for bigger curls. The last picture is the curls I received from the iron and I'm sure they will come out better once I prep my hair, that was just a test curl. The greatest part about this curling iron is that it was $8.98, marked down from $29.99!!!! At my local Target a lot of the styling tools were on clearance and this wand was the best deal for me. Visit your local Target to see what new markdowns they offer before all these goodies are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment