Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New Blush Palette








I recently purchased a blush palette online and here are different pictures of blush palettes online, can you guess which one I purchased? From top to bottom: the first blush palette is from Bhcosmetics.com for $14.95, the second is from Bhcosmetics.com for $9.00, the third is from Coastal Scents.com for $9.00, and the last one is from Amazon.com for $4.95. As you may have guessed, I purchased the last blush palette from Amazon.com from seller ZGCC on Amazon for $4.95.


I had been looking for a blush palette to travel with so that I don't have to carry multiple items with me and I have found in the past that different make up palettes tend to be the most convenient. Palettes are also easy to store and keep everything organized because make up can get messy. All of the palettes mentioned are very similar in colors and product, and the last palette I purchased is almost identical to the third palette from Coastal Scents. Bh cosmetics and Coastal Scents always have good deals on different make up but if you want the same amount of product for the least amount of money visit Amazon.com soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment